Day 23 March 27, 2018

WHO AM I?

I am having an identity crisis.  I don't know how to answer people when they ask me if I like chocolate.  I would always respond with a very passionate YES!  Now, I stop and think about it.  My automatic reaction is yes, but do I still love chocolate?  Is that who I am anymore?  Have I really stopped eating it forever and removed it from my list of favorite foods?  Or am I only not eating it for a while?

I really don't think about it much anymore.  I definitely don't crave it like I used to.  In fact, it's actually not that hard for me not to eat it.  My kids have even been eating Easter candy around me and it doesn't phase me.  But for some reason, I still feel like I have to act like it does because that's who I've always been.

Whatever the outcome, I will keep plugging away at this.  I love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)