Day 7 (March 11, 2018)
Yay!! I've made it through one week!
I have no regrets. I feel happy and healthy. My stomach feels so good. I'm enjoying my food.
We ended up sleeping too late to make it to the church brunch and I burned the oatmeal, so we didn't go. I completely changed what I ate yesterday too, but it was still all within Bright Lines.
I feel so good that I made it through my first weekend. I feel very positive about making it through spring break too.
I have no regrets. I feel happy and healthy. My stomach feels so good. I'm enjoying my food.
We ended up sleeping too late to make it to the church brunch and I burned the oatmeal, so we didn't go. I completely changed what I ate yesterday too, but it was still all within Bright Lines.
I feel so good that I made it through my first weekend. I feel very positive about making it through spring break too.
Comments
Post a Comment