Day 1 (March 5, 2018)

Weight: 220.9

3 Things I'm Grateful for today:
1. I made it through Day 1.
2. I finally got my hair cut yesterday.
3. Gulbahar asked me about teaching an EXIT class starting in the fall.

Yay!  I made it through Day 1!  The food tasted good to me, but I felt hungry much of the day.  I know from experience that it takes a few weeks for the appetite to shrink.  I'm also sick with a cold, so I'm not sure if that's working in my favor or not.  Usually when I have a cold, I don't crave junk food, so it feels good to eat healthy.  I like having all my food planned out the day before.  I really like not having to make decisions all day about what to eat or not eat.  It made me happy to sit down and eat a healthy dinner with the kids.  They ate tilapia and cabbage with me.
My only complaint is that I need to figure out something to put on my salads that tastes good but isn't a fat serving.  1 Tbsp of Ranch dressing was not enough for my salad.

Weight: 218.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)

Day 23 March 27, 2018