Day 10 (March 14, 2018)

Day 10 was the first one where I really felt tempted to screw it up and eat whatever.  Thanks to God I did not!  I came home tired and slightly stressed.  We had just spent a bunch of time at WalMart getting some things and the card got declined because there wasn't enough money in the bank.  So, we just came home, and I wanted to eat pizza and sweets.  I also had not written down what I planned to eat, so I think that almost tripped me up as well.  I'm so thankful that I didn't veer off course though.  I've almost made it through 14 days!  I don't want to jinx myself or look too far ahead, but I really hope I can stick with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)

Day 23 March 27, 2018