Day 11 (March 15, 2018)

Day 11 was a very enjoyable day!  We went to the zoo, and I figured we would be out for lunch.  So, I took my own lunch of Cashews, raw veggies, and an apple.  I thoroughly enjoyed it in the car after sitting at Popeye's with the family while they ate fried chicken.  Then, Shane and I went out for dinner and then to see, "I Can Only Imagine."  An incredible movie by the way.  Anyway, we ate at Texas Longhorn.  I got a pork chop, vegetables and a side salad with vinegar.  It was delicious!  There was a brief moment when I was afraid I was killing some of the fun because I didn't want to eat an appetizer, but it wasn't a big deal.  We still had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)

Day 23 March 27, 2018