Day 16 (March 20, 2018)

I have two exciting things to report for Day 16!

1.  It wasn't difficult for me to turn down chocolate being offered to me by a student.  I always worried about offending them, so I always said yes.  But, this time I just told her that I couldn't eat sugar anymore and thanked her very much for offering.  It wasn't difficult or awkward at all!!

2.  I noticed on my drive home from DMACC that I don't always think about food now!  Usually on my way home I would be thinking about either what snacks to pig out on or that I wasn't going to be able to eat anything when I got home.  Last night, I wasn't thinking about either.  I was thinking about what I want to DO when I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)

Day 23 March 27, 2018