Day 2 (March 6, 2018)
Day 2 is in the books!! It felt so good to put that big green X on the calendar!!
I didn't feel as hungry today.
I really liked the mantras, "That's not my food!" "That's poison!" They are very helpful when I'm walking past a bunch of chocolate.
I really enjoyed eating with a friend today too.
I like this plan so far. I even liked my salad with only Balsamic vinegar. I do think I need to find another vinegar that could complement it and tone it down just a little though.
Weight today: 217.7!
I didn't feel as hungry today.
I really liked the mantras, "That's not my food!" "That's poison!" They are very helpful when I'm walking past a bunch of chocolate.
I really enjoyed eating with a friend today too.
I like this plan so far. I even liked my salad with only Balsamic vinegar. I do think I need to find another vinegar that could complement it and tone it down just a little though.
Weight today: 217.7!
Comments
Post a Comment