Day 24 March 28, 2018

What is Bright Line Eating?

Now that I have followers, I suppose I should explain the program I'm following.  It's called Bright Line Eating, and it was discovered by Dr. Susan Peirce Thompson.  She bases it on overcoming food addictions.  She has 4 Bright Lines that are established and must not be crossed.  The Bright Lines are:
1.  No Sugar
2.  No Flour
3.  Eat only 3 meals a day
4.  Weight and Portion all food

It may look complicated but it's actually very simple.  Here's the food plan:

Breakfast: 1 grain, 1 protein, and 1 fruit
Lunch:  1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, and 1 fruit
Dinner:  1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 salad, and 1 fat

Here's an example of what that looks like:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt (4 oz) and 2% milk (4 oz), Fiber One Cereal (1 oz), and 1 banana
Lunch:  Chicken (4 oz), Roasted peppers and mushrooms (6 oz), Cashews (.5 oz), and 1 apple
Dinner:  Tilapia (4 oz), Asparagus (6 oz), Salad (8 oz), and Balsamic Vinegar dressing (1 Tbsp)

You should definitely check out her website.  The plan is really easy to follow!

https://brightlineeating.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 (March 11, 2018)

Day 8 (March 12, 2018)

Day 23 March 27, 2018