Day 5 (March 9, 2018)
Day 5 was Friday, so it was a little challenging in the afternoon and evening. PLUS...I still let the kids have pizza which is usually what we do on Friday nights. I ordered the pizza, and then I cooked myself some chicken and vegetables and made a salad.
I also made my Plan of Action for when I feel tempted. Here it is:
1. Play with the kids
2. Love on family members
3. Breathe deeply for a few min
4. Pray
5. Knit
6. Drink water or hot tea
7. House cleaning
8. Bible study
9. Homescapes or Facebook
10. Play the piano
I'm a little nervous about the weekend and Spring Break, but I can do this!!
We're also having brunch at church tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll make some crockpot oatmeal and then bring a few of my own things to add to it.
I also made my Plan of Action for when I feel tempted. Here it is:
1. Play with the kids
2. Love on family members
3. Breathe deeply for a few min
4. Pray
5. Knit
6. Drink water or hot tea
7. House cleaning
8. Bible study
9. Homescapes or Facebook
10. Play the piano
I'm a little nervous about the weekend and Spring Break, but I can do this!!
We're also having brunch at church tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll make some crockpot oatmeal and then bring a few of my own things to add to it.
Comments
Post a Comment